Friday, April 12, 2013

Sacramento Film Festival 2013

I am pleased to announce that my film, "The Recorder" has been selected at the Sacramento International Film Festival for 2013. The festival will begin on April 20th 2013 and my film will be shown on April 27th. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my niece and nephews for helping me make this experience possible. It was an extremely low budget film, but it still proved to be a success as it was selected out of the hundreds and possibly thousands of other entries.

I am also happy to announce that my Script "The Fourth Prince", my very first official script, is one of the top 12 scripts in the Sacramento Script Competition  at the Sacramento Film Festival. Things are really looking up now. The script took two years to complete and finally it will be heard.

More info on the festival coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment