Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sacramento Film Festival 2013 The Results Are In

So sadly we didn't win the film festival, but I am happy that were selected and given an oppotunity to show our talents. In a way we did win. 
So I would like to take this oppurtunity to say Thank you. To my two Nephews and Niece for having the courage to stand in front the camera and give out your hearts and joy to helping your uncle make his story come to life. To those who believed in me no matter how hard the path is for me. This film that we made is about taking pictures, so that we can remember all of the good times. So let this film be a reminder of the great times we had making a movie together and many more to come. If you three are reading this, take a bow because you three are famous in my book.




No comments:

Post a Comment